Premium Financing for Wholesalers
Work directly with Imperial PFS® to handle your premium financing and collection needs!
Wholesalers benefit by working with Imperial PFS
- Accelerate your receivables through Imperial PFS' exclusive technology suite
- Ability to earn additional revenue on clients that elect to finance1
- Custom integrations with your agency management system
- Terms designed specifically to your unique programs2
- Gain transactional control of your payment and financed accounts
- Easily handle both retail agent and direct placements
- Offers added-value benefit to your agents without the work
- Processing power of North America’s largest premium finance company
- eSignature and down payments via ACH or credit card3
- Pay in full or by installment with IPFS TotalPay™3
- Retail agents may have direct access to their own financed accounts
- eForms4 and easy reporting
- IPFS Connect® mobile app for payments and account information4
Get in Touch!
Contact us to learn more about wholesale distribution.
Imperial PFS® is a trade name affiliated with IPFS Corporation® (IPFS®), a premium finance company. 1. Not available in fee restricted states. 2. Loans remain subject to acceptance by IPFS in its sole discretion; issuance of a quote does not constitute an offer to lend. 3. There is no charge for ACH payments when agents process on behalf of their insureds with appropriate authorization, however, when an insured makes an ACH payment themselves, a fee may apply where permitted by applicable law. Our electronic payment processing service provider charges a technology fee of $2.50 for payments under $400 or 2.99% for payments of $400 or more. IPFS' down payment processing is provided as a service only and is subject to prior agreement to IPFS' terms and conditions. 4. Access to products and services described herein by be subject to change and are subject to IPFS’ standard terms and conditions in all respects, including those specifically applicable to use of IPFS website, mobile application, and IPFS’ eForms Disclosure and Consent Agreement.