A Message from CEO Frank Friedman
Apr 27, 2021
We sent a message from Frank Friedman, our CEO, to all of our Customers this afternoon. Here is what he had to say:
Creating Customer advantages is important to Imperial PFS. That's why I wanted to update you on some helpful tools we offer.
Avoiding cancellations plays a big role in retaining your clients and saving you time. Read on to learn how IPFS can help give you a competitive edge.
IPFS technology is proven to help prevent cancelled accounts
Our data shows that when you and your insureds register for IPFS cancellation warnings, their accounts are much less likely to be cancelled. Here's the breakdown:
- Agents who registered for our cancellation warnings in 2020 reduced the likelihood of cancellation by 9.25%
- Insureds who enrolled in cancellation warnings in 2020 reduced the likelihood of cancellation by 44%
- That means you spend less time reinstating policies and more time selling insurance. A win-win!
Three ways to prevent cancelled accounts – here's how at IPFS
Both agents and insureds ("account holders") can register for cancellation warnings at ipfs.com. You can help your insureds to avoid cancellations by encouraging them to visit ipfs.com and do the following
- Register with ipfs.com - Cancelled accounts are nearly 5X less likely for website registrants. Account holders can visit ipfs.com and register by providing the email associated with the account.
- ''Opt in'' for eForms - Cancelled accounts are nearly 2X less likely for eForms users. Once registered for ipfs.com, log in, select "Settings", then "eForm Preferences." You can then opt in and customize eForms delivery preferences.
- Enable Cancellation Alerts - Cancelled accounts are nearly 2X less likely for alert recipients. Account holders can log into ipfs.com and select "Account Details", then "Edit Insured Info." Then, add a cell phone number to opt in.
Your success is our success
At IPFS, we're always striving to be the best premium finance partner for our Customers' businesses. If there is anything we can help you with, including all the ways to prevent cancelled accounts, please don't hesitate to reach out to us or your IPFS account manager.
Here's to a productive and profitable spring,
CEO and President,
P.S. Don't forget to check out our latest video to learn more about how we're building increasing advantages for our Customers.