Power Your Agency’s Digital Transformation with Imperial PFS.®
Whether you're working from home or the office, Imperial PFS is here to make it easier with digital solutions to eliminate paper and in-person processes.
As you extend your time at home or transition back into the office, Imperial PFS wants to help you work more efficiently, avoid physical paperwork and checks, and provide more flexibility for your insureds.
These digital services can help streamline the premium finance process and allow you to focus more on your primary function of selling insurance. Click an icon below to download a PDF with more information on our digital services.
Streamline your agency operations by enabling your insureds to choose the method of payment for their premiums: in full by ACH or credit card, or by traditional premium financing.
ACH1 and Credit Card2 Down Payment
Save time by submitting down payments electronically at ipfs.com in four easy steps:
- Create a premium finance agreement (PFA) on ipfs.com
- Select “Automated Submission”
- Choose the Submission Preference that best meets the needs of your insured
- Enter the direct debit ACH or credit card (Visa®, MasterCard®, or Discover®) information yourself3
Sign finance agreement3 and email to the insured to enter their payment information
Electronically collect a signature and submit it online to reduce your paperwork and the eliminate need for printing, scanning or faxing. Decrease your turnaround time and track the process online to verify when your account has been processed.
Eliminate the busywork and integrate your agency management system with Imperial PFS. We provide three Integration options:
- IPFS QuoteLink® - Provides “pre-built” integrations for both Vertafore and Applied Systems
- IPFS DataLink® - A reporting integration enabling customization and information passage directly into agency systems
- IPFS CustomLink® - Customized integrations enabling linkages to your agency management system
Ready to get started?
Enter your information below and let us know which of these services you would like to learn more about.